OKOWA'S AIDE GIVES POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP TO FEMALE JOURNALIST

Barr Uzum & Aleh Anita
The Executive Assistant to the Governor on Orientation, Barr Eugene Uzum has awarded a Post Graduate Scholarship to Miss Anita Aleh to study in any higher institution of her choice within the country.

The outspoken aide disclosed this in Benin, the ancient city while having an interactive session with some Ika Students in the University of Benin. He urged them to be serious and hardworking in their various courses of study so as to differentiate themselves when they get into the labour market.



The orientation boss said; "Miss Anita Aleh, a young journalist with Ika Weekly Newspaper, Agbor has shown some level of commitment, capacity and seriousness in her field of endeavour and is also hungry to do more exploits.

"She is very intelligent, she loves her job so much and I see raw talents in her that is untapped. People like this need little opportunity to showcase the stuff they are made of. I want you all to be serious with your studies so that when you come to the labour market, it will be a smooth sail for you. This is why I'm awarding this scholarship through the EA Uzumnism Foundation, by taking up all expenses for her Master Degree in any university of her choice within the country.

"I want to thank her for efforts so far towards a better Ika land. I have personally reviewed human capacity development within our domain and I wish to contribute more. I have made up my mind to award a Post graduate scholarship to her. I want to also use this opportunity to tell her peers and upcoming talents to keep their heads up in what they do", he added.

Congratulations Miss Anita..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you