BUHARI IS A FAILURE, SAYS MAN WHO TREKKED FROM BENIN TO DAURA

Pastor Ozabor and Sir, Idion

By Egbonimali Shadrack
  The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has been described as a failure and disappointment to Nigerians.

This assessment was made yesterday by a councillorship aspirant in Ward 3, Ika South local government of Delta state in the January 6th, 2018 council election in the state and the man who trekked from the Edo State capital, Benin-City, to Daura in Katsina State in May, 2015 to celebrate the victory of President Buhari, Pastor Hitman Abaye Ozabor.

  Pastor Ozabor who defected from APC to PDP on Monday during an enlarged meeting of Bridge Builders at its convener's residence in Agbor ,disclosed that his decision to embark on the 44days deadly journey was to announce to Nigerians that a saviour has come, pointing out that the expected saviour unfortunately, has now inflicted pains on Nigerians and impoverished their lives.



  In the words of Pastor Ozabor, a Mass Communication graduate and father of six children,"In 2015,i took the highest risk of my life by trekking from Benin-City to Daura, Katsina State via Abuja to celebrate the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari. The 44days journey was a very difficult,dangerous and a challenging one but,i risked it with a firm believe that Nigeria will be better with Buhari. On my way to Daura I trekked both during the day and in the night,at a time i fell sick,i was also robbed,all for the love i had for Buhari. Today, that man(Buhari) that i risked my life for is a failed leader. Under his administration, Nigerians are suffering abject poverty. His government has impoverished the lives of Nigerians. The rates of unemployment and insecurity in the country have gone high. I am one of those Nigerian graduates who are still jobless. I graduated from the University in 2004,till date I am still without a government job. I ran to All Progressive Congress with the thought that the party meant well for Nigerians not knowing that it is a party that promotes poverty. I contested  the councillorship seat in my ward in the local government election that was conducted early this year without luck. I don't want to be associated with a failed political party and government anymore,hence,i have come to announce my defection from APC to PDP. As a musician,i want to use my talent to sing and campaign for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, the man who is doing very well for his people.I am proud of Okowa's achievements as a governor, I will work wholeheartedly for him in 2019. I left APC because I don't want to be a failure. Okowa assisted me when I was an undergraduate, he also donated to the production of my maiden album. He did all these without any knowledge of my background, that is the type of leader we want in Delta State and Nigeria at large. I will trek the twenty-five local government areas in the state to campaign for Okowa second term in office. It is my prayer that God will return the governor to office in 2019".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you