Re: Okowa's Aide Fumbles On His Own Speech

By Agboje Chuks
I stumbled on a report, by a media blog with the above title, which I read with rapt attention because, I wanted to know which of the Okowa's aide and how he fumbled on his own speech.

Reading through the report, I became astonished, and was left in wonderment as, the said Aide happens to be a retired teacher, educationist of not the modern era, but a teacher of the old block, who unleashed his best when there was educational potency.

In the report also, he mentioned that a board member absconded with the sum of 500 thousand naira and that food was diverted.

These gave me a clearer picture of what his intentions were, and also gave me the requisite strength and reasons to intro inspect him.

Sequel to the above, I would have replied him from my understanding immediately, but was in a tight corner due to the ever increasing demand of my job.

In a clearer sense, I concluded that the writer's report was full of paradoxes and lacked Res  Sua, since the body of report lacked the informative strengths to prove to the public how a teacher and a former local Chairman who was signing memo and other correspondence could not read his own speech.

The report is not only defamatory, but against writing rules, since there is no complete the "5 ,W and The H" hence, the writer would have told us who was the board member who absconded with the said amount, since there is a saying that "he who accuses one for stealing his chicken, should be able to provide his feather as prove".

Scanning also through the accused, Hon. Sunny Ogwu's profile, one would see that he have excellent track records and has trained people who are colossus in variant profession.

Ruminating on the above, one would also see that the writer may have written because he was prompted to have reasoned through his stomach as he emphatically mentioned it that they also diverted food or, he may have had his reasoning deficiency surfaced which I suggest that a psychotherapist should recommend psychotherapy after much intro - inspection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you